Technical Business Analyst
Interactive Business Systems has partnered with a Cincinnati area company to locate a Software?Business Analyst for a contract role.
The business analyst will be working with all business areas to plan, design, develop, and launch efficient software development projects. The successful candidate must
have a background in software development and be able to create user stories.
The position requires the Analyst to gather, analyze, and assimilate requirements into a format easily understood by business users and programmers. This individual will apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help maximize the companies investments. Responsibilities
Successful applicants will possess the following skills/requirements
- Elicit requirements using a variety of methods/tools
- Plan, design, recommend business process to improve and support IT and business activities
- Effectively communicate limitations or challenges with existing or proposed requirements and/or processes
- Work with data and statistics to improve business methods and processes
- Identify, develop, and deliver training needed for implementation (including end user), and provides second tier support after implementation
- Evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Build and maintain long term working relationship with all areas/levels of the organization
- Build ability to work multiple projects simultaneously
- Liaison between various business units, technology teams, support teams and end users
- Include all relevant parties in the problem solving or decision making process
- A diverse background with a minimum of?five years of experience working as a business analyst with?software development projects. ???
- Bachelor?s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.???
- Thorough understanding of the SDLC
- Initiative/self starter? ?
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Requirements Documentation experience
- Project management exposure or experience
- Reasoning ability
- Technical skills
- Time management skills
- MIS Implementation a huge plus. ???
Interested candidates should send a resume and brief cover note to the attention of Samantha Clements at Interactive Business Systems ( [Click Here to Email Your Resum?] )
IBS offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package to all employees. Referral and sign-on bonuses may also be available.? ? ? About IBS:
IBS, Interactive Business Systems, Inc., is an IT solutions and staffing company known for achieving business objectives and bottom-line results through the smart architecting, implementation and management of technology. In three decades of developing the technology applications, tools, environments and teams that foster top business performance, we have become an industry-leading IT services provider.?