We are seeking a Sales associate with technical and/or mechanical experience to join our sales team. This is a Monday-Friday full time, first shift position.
Dearborn, Inc. is a precision machining company for many industries including Nuclear, Aerospace, Medical, Steel, Plastics, and more. We are ISO 9001-AS 9100 certified.
This position will be responsible for servicing existing customers, developing new customers, and selling our value-added services. Occasional travel is required.
- Minimum 5 years sales experience
- Technical and/or mechanical experience
- Good mechanical abilities and understanding of basic mechanical concepts.
- Able to read and interpret technical drawings and specifications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good negotiating skills, understand profit margins, develop forecasts, etc.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite
All candidates are required to successfully pass pre-employment testing and background check.
We offer a full benefit package including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401K, life insurance.
Please submit your resume for consideration. Pay will commensurate with experience.