We are seeking a Project Manager with practical experience to join our production planning team. This is a Monday-Friday full time, first shift position.
Dearborn, Inc. is a precision machining company for many industries including Nuclear, Aerospace, Medical, Steel, Plastics, and more. We are ISO 9001-AS 9100 certified.
This position will be responsible for developing a manufacturing plans, drawing interpretations, engineering issues, tooling selections, etc. The individual must be willing to work on the manufacturing floor to be come acclimated to our processes.
- Minimum 5 years experience in the machining environment
- Able to read and interpret technical drawings and specifications
- Working knowledge of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerance (GD & T)
- AutoCAD experience
- Familiarity of mechanical inspection gages
- Experience with cost review of projects and jobs during and after completion
- Able to recommend any machining process improvements on assigned jobs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite
All candidates are required to successfully pass pre-employment testing and background check.
We offer a full benefit package including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401K, life insurance.
Please submit your resume for consideration. Pay will commensurate with experience.