This Environmental Associate is responsible for daily housekeeping, laundry services and general cleanliness of internal facilities, including MENS locker room and outdoor grounds. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- The position requires the ability to follow verbal and written instructions, to be able to write legibly and to understand department and health center policies.
Required length and type of experience:
- Previous experience in housekeeping or environmental services is preferred.
- Customer services skills are required.
- Phone, office equipment knowledge, and cleaning knowledge are recommended.
Required licensure, certification or registry:
- CPR certification is preferred