It is the mission of Geisel Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing to provide an opportunity for career development and growth for all Associates by providing the highest quality products and services, while exceeding the expectations of our customers and communities in which we serve.
Learn more about us at GoGeisel.com
Responsible for the installation of HVAC comfort or process systems, utilizing knowledge of air conditioning theory, pipe fitting and mechanical layouts.
- Responsible for installing products and equipment on assigned projects and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Performs installation, troubleshooting and start-ups of HVAC systems.
- Uses a variety of hand tools, following blueprints, wiring diagrams, piping schemes or engineering specifications, to install complete operational systems.
- Installs systems and products at customer's location.
- Prepares for on-site installation by examining building layout, anticipating difficulties, gathering materials and performing on-site work.
- Inspects and maintain vehicle by checking vehicle condition and completing repairs and maintenance service.
- Maintains tools and equipment by inspecting for signs of wear.
- Documents work by completing paperwork on each job
- Represents Company by serving as a direct customer contact.
- Determines parts to order for installation and timeliness of need.
- Keeps current all major products concerning installation, operation and application
- Provides technical support to customers.
- Regular travel requirements
- Flexibility to work overtime/weekends, as required.
· High School graduate or its equivalent
· 3 years minimum experience at installing HVAC systems
· Must have experience with installing high and low voltage wiring
· Must be proficient in piping work, brazing, threading.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill,
And/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and others the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Valid driver's license
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, use hands to finger, or feel, and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to sit. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
· Major medical plan options
· Company paid life insurance
· Voluntary Supplemental Insurance
· Tool Purchase Account
· Company Vehicle
· Paid Training
· Apparel Program
Pre-employment testing for all candidates is required. Equal Opportunity Employer. Drug Free Workplace