Digital FactoryBusiness Unit:
Product Lifecycle Management-PLMRequisition Number:
United States-Ohio-MilfordAssignment Category:
Full-time regularExperience Level:
Senior levelEducation Required Level:
Bachelor's DegreeTravel Required:
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
The Siemens Digital Factory Division offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly integrated hardware, software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide in enhancing the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and reducing the time to market of their products.
For more information, please visit: Job Description:Siemens US Talent Acquisition Job Description
This Director level position will establish all global standards, reporting and metrics by which Lead Development teams and telemarketing activity will work. Candidates must have a unique understanding of both marketing and sales to optimize the flow of leads from the top of the funnel through to closed won business. Candidates will work closing with all areas of the business that are closing business including, inside sales, channel leads and direct sales teams, as well as marketing leadership.
This role is part of a new organization, reporting directly to the Tele Services Executive Director. Duties include global hiring procedures and guidelines, overseeing the recruitment of zone staff, policy by which all teams will work and be measured, and global training programs. Individuals will be engaged with zone management through to individual callers to ensure the continual development of new working protocols and best practices.
This will be a metrics driven position with escalating revenue requirements. Candidates will be required to provide monthly reporting and recommendations to all levels of management including Zone MDs, Executive Director of Tele Services, Global Marketing and Zone Marketing.
Successful candidates should demonstrate throughout their resume/CV an understanding of working in a global and multi-cultural landscape, leadership and motivational skills, process development and a results-oriented mindset.
Candidates must have exceptional verbal and written communication skills and will be responsible for the following functions: Establishing and Maintaining Global Standards
· Establish a team charter and global processes and documentation for which all telemarketing activity and Lead Development teams will work
· Provide overall leadership, tenor and goals at all levels of the Lead Development organization
· Create channels of communication that promote sharing of information,
best practices, resources and tools
· Develop consistent reporting and dashboards that look at both local and global performance of all teams
· Implement standard procedures to ensure the qualification of MQLs through both direct and indirect selling channels Training & Hiring
· Establish hiring and onboarding best practices
· Work with marketing on standards for providing campaign follow-up materials and call scripts
· Implement global training programs for new and existing staff
· Ongoing development of qualification skills and follow-up protocols Prerequisites
- Proven track record of success, with the ability to train, develop and continuously improve inside selling teams
· Ability to observe, understand and adapt to cultural differences while maintaining a foundation of global standards
· Database and CRM management experience (Eloqua and Salesforce preferred)
· Capacity to evaluate KPI's and actively optimize systems and procedures to meet and exceed revenue targets
· Willing to work outside normal business hours as required to work across global zones
· Strong use of English beneficial