Hogan Dedicated Service
Hogan is currently seeking a Truck Driver Recruiter. You will contact, screen, and evaluate potential truck driver candidates to develop and increase the driving fleet of the company.
Education, Skills and Experience
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED). College degree preferred.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in the transportation industry, preferably as a recruiter.
- Ability to recruit for several accounts at a time.
- Must possess strong oral communication skills, one-on-one and group basis.
- Possess basic interview skills such as listening, analyzing data, and follow-up questions.
- Good attention to detail, and ability to create and maintain a schedule.
- Decisive and confident in judgment, must be able to make hiring decisions.
- Persuasive ability to influence individuals to apply for & accept job.
- Be a self-starter, and work well independently with limited supervision.
- Strong ability to overcome objections and close the sale.
- Must demonstrate the ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Must demonstrate the ability to work well under pressure.
- Must maintain confidentiality in daily operations.
Other skills that are required:
- Computer skills
- Oral Communication skills (one-on-one and group)
- Interpersonal skills
- Recordkeeping skills
- Negotiation skills
- Organizational skills
- Problem Solving skills