We are currently seeking an Associate Financial Advisor who is familiar with the financial planning and investment management process and is dedicated to helping take our company to the next level. The primary responsibilities will be working with a more experienced advisor to maintain profitable, professional client relationships with our current client base and review/present client related financial plan recommendations or implementation processes with all existing clients. All candidates should demonstrate a desire to network, build relationships and communicate effectively with people.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with clients to analyze, research and implement solutions in their individual financial situations.
- Demonstrate excellent people skills by being confident in the delivery of advice to clients via conference call or face-to-face meetings.
- Maintain high ethical standards and confidentiality at all times.
- Prepare, coordinate and follow through on any needed communication with new or existing clients.
- Continuously monitor clients’ financial situations with detail and accuracy with the ability to the look at the big strategic financial picture.
- Dedicated to networking, continued education and establishing expert relationships with strategic partners in our community.
Qualifications and Education:
- CFP® certification preferred; appropriate professional licensing and Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a fast-paced, financial setting.
- Professional and knowledgeable demeanor.
- Be enthusiastic about financial planning.
- Excellent knowledge of, and experience in, the securities industry, regulations, financial planning and investment management.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to identify, meet and follow through with client’s needs and requirements.
- Must demonstrate excellence in organizational and time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines and deal with the stress of market fluctuations.
- Exceptional phone and client service skills; positive and upbeat attitude at all times.
About the Company
We are a well-established financial services company that is expanding. We offer a great team environment, a reputation for excellence, established clients and excellent growth potential to help you reach your personal and career goals.
Our employees are as important as our clients, and we work to provide both with a great atmosphere and learning environment. We value our employees and we take pride in recognizing their outstanding talents and efforts. We are committed to the delivery of superior quality of services based on a foundation of honesty, integrity and ethical treatment.
We offer a total rewards package, to include: competitive compensation; health and welfare plans (medical, dental, vision, LTD, etc.); retirement savings plan; work-life benefits (paid vacation and holidays); career development opportunities through mentorships and continuing education programs and a great working environment with professional growth prospects.
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.