We are a well-established financial services company that is expanding. We offer a great team environment, a reputation for excellence, established clients and excellent growth potential to help you reach your personal and career goals.
Our employees are as important as our clients, and we work to provide both with a great atmosphere and learning environment. We value our employees and we take pride in recognizing their outstanding talents and efforts. We are committed to the delivery of superior quality of services based on a foundation of honesty, integrity and ethical treatment.
We offer a total rewards package, to include: competitive compensation; health and welfare plans (medical, dental, vision, LTD, etc.); retirement savings plan; work-life benefits (paid vacation and holidays); career development opportunities through mentorships and continuing education programs and a great working environment with professional growth prospects.
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer telephone.
- Coordinate all scheduling for team.
- Maintain checklists.
- Manage and coordinate projects as needed.
- Set up conference room for meetings and keep entry area “welcoming”; greet guests.
- Handle company correspondence.
- Organize office, including scanning and filing office documents.
- Order and organize office supplies.
- Sort, review and distribute mail
- Order lunches, flowers, etc.
- Plan company “awesome” (fun staff) events.
- Understand and perform basic office technology needs such as computer updating, internet research and email correspondence.
Qualifications and Education:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong persuasive and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to identify, meet and follow through with team and client’s needs and requirements.
- Must be a self-starter and problem solver.
- Must be a goal-oriented team player.
- Must be consistently reliable.
- Strong attention to detail required.
- Must demonstrate excellence in organizational and time management skills.
- Able to perform multiple tasks efficiently and effectively.
- Exceptional phone and client service skills, positive and upbeat attitude at all times.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a demanding and fast-paced office environment required.
- Bachelor’s degree required with a major in business or communications preferred.